When it comes to spending the whole day out on the water, coming back to shore can be a bit tiring. That is why inflatable boats with electric motors are a great thing for days like those. Inflatable boats with trolling electric are especially useful if you have kids and they get tired of paddling or rowing at some point in your day trip.
What’s A Trolling Motor?
A trolling motor is a self-contained unit that includes an electric motor, propeller, and controls, and is affixed to an angler’s boat, either at the bow or stern. A gasoline-powered outboard used in trolling, if it is not the vessel’s primary source of propulsion, may also be referred to as a trolling motor.
Do I Have To Spend A Lot Of Money?
No, you do not. Of course, there are more expensive inflatable boats with trolling motors for sale, but if you’re on a budget you do not have to worry. You can get really good and inexpensive inflatable boats that support an electric motor.
Are Inflatable Boats With Electric Motors Safe?
Yes, they most certainly are. As technology developed over the years, inflatable boats are now as safe as traditional boats but have many advantages for people that do not want to spend a lot of money on maintenance of the boat.
- Simple and uncomplicated, well-sailing dinghy for the whole family and all kinds of water sports.
- Quick to prepare and easy to handle.
- Complete with electric motor that connects to external battery (not included).
- Supplied complete bag with oars, pump, etc. ready for sailing.
Electric Motor Details
Power of thrust: 20Lbs
Max Voltage: DC 12V
Power – Max: 200W
Amp – Max: 17A
Depth Adjustment: Depth Coller
Drop Type: 2 blade drop/5.9 inch diam
Drop Speed at Full Power: Max. 1200 rpm underwater
Battery Type Required: 1*20AH Deep Cycle
Steering: 360 degree control
Decibel Level (db)<=50db
Net. Weight: 2.3kg
Shaft Type: Cast Aluminium
Shaft Length: 600mm
Max Boat Length (Suggestion): 3m
Power Display: Display 3 levels of battery power
Speed control: Provide forwar/Reverse with High and Low speed control.
Tilting the Moter: Offer 0 degree of tilting positon
The W20 range features durable 12 volt motor and avaliable in 20 Lbs models. W20 motor are equipped with 2 forward and 2 reverse positions. W20 model are light-weight (from 2.3kg), easily portable and very compact thanks to the collapsible steering lever.
The depth height can easily be adjusted, so you can motor in virtually any water. The steering lever adjusts to different angles. The W20 model also features an LED battery level indicator. Suitable for both salt and fresh water.
- Whoever designed this really knew what they were doing. Very easy to row and works well with electric trolling motor!
- A retired couple who plan to use their pontoon boats across the United States said, “We are in our 70s and had to give up kayaking rivers, so these are the alternative. We’ve been out several times and they are perfect for us. Used them on both lakes and class II rivers, they are very, very stable and maneuverable. We’re taking them East this year in our quest to paddle all 50 before we are too old and these boats will get us there.”